+1 (800) 210-0953 [email protected]

The simple answer to this question is that you want your website to be visible to as many people as possible who may be searching for your products or services. And Google, for instance, gets 63,000 searches per second. That’s a lot of people active online at any given moment. This basically translates into at least 2 trillion searches per year, 3.8 million searches per minute, 228 million searches per hour, and 5.6 billion searches per day. If you could just reach a small fraction of those people, your business would surely improve. Greatly.

Studies show that 86% of buyers research you online before considering doing business with you or your company and they tend not to go past the first page. Further to this, 93% of all shopping begins with a web search. That doesn’t leave a lot of buyers using other means of advertising to find your business.

So the key to receiving traffic through Google is to make sure your website is on the first page. Things start to get grim when you look past the first page of results. In fact, research shows that websites that land on the coveted first-page spot receive 95% of the traffic – leaving only a measly 5% for the rest of the poor websites on the subsequent pages. By page three, that number drops to about 1%. Not where you want to be if you’ve taken the time and spent the money to put together a good looking website with plenty of great information about your business.

The good news is that there are companies, such as URated, that continuously research and develop strategies for ensuring their clients, or partners, make it to the first page of search engines – and then continue to stay there.

We know the steps that need to be taken to ensure this happens and the first step is to assess where your website stands. This step is in the form of a website audit which you can find here. It only takes a minute and once you know where you stand, we can take care of the rest. And we’re currently offering this invaluable audit for free so go ahead, click on the click, you really have nothing to lose!

© 2019 by URated Interactive | Privacy Policy
A Digital Marketing Agency
Website Design by
Website Design & SEO Solutions provided by URated.